The Research Centaur is a one-stop test lab located in San Diego, CA. We offer user experience and quality assurance testing, examining both the way your game is built and the way it is perceived by your players.
We are the brainchild of The Behemoth — the makers of Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, Battleblock Theater, and Pit People — so we understand the unique needs and challenges of smaller development studios. We also have the capacity to take on larger game, website, or mobile application projects.
We offer a variety of services, and have experience tailoring customized packages for independent development budgets.
Contact us for a custom package and quote!
Some of our key offerings include:
Usability Lab Rentals for Local Clients
Full-service Game QA for Console Products
Compliance & Technical Standards Sweeps for Console Products
The Research Centaur is located in San Diego, CA.
302 Washington St. #805
San Diego, CA 92103
+1 (619) 354-UXQA (8972)
Here are just a few of our projects and clients. We look forward to helping you, too. Want to see our full list?
- Supergiant Games: Bastion (iOS/Vita/PS4) | Transistor (PS4/Steam)
- Campo Santo: Firewatch (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Heart Machine: Hyper Light Drifter (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Capybara Games: Super Time Force (Xbox One)
- The Behemoth: Castle Crashers | Battleblock Theater | Pit People
- Eyebrow Interactive: Closure | Bombernauts
- E McNeill: Darknet (Oculus Rift)
Would you like to write about The Research Centaur? Why, I think we love you.
Please enjoy this press kit, chock full of delicious logo-liciousness!